Feed Swinging Pellet Stabilizer--Aquafeed--Feed Mill
|FOB Price:||US $9,000-20,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $9,000-20,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Feed Machine from FengDa
- 26 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: SWDB
- Grinding Equipment Type: Roll Crusher
- Bulking Machine Type: Sigle Screw Bulking Machine
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Dimension(L*W*H): According to The Mode
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Using Scope: Wood or Feed Pellet
- Brand Name: Fd
- Trademark: FD
- Specification: ISO, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 843610000
- Type: Feed Pellet Machine
- Pellet Mill Type: Ring Die Pelleter
- Expanding Method: Wet Expansion
- Applicable Materials Shape: Granular
- Power(W): According to The Mode
- Weight: 1500 Kg
- Capacity: 1000-1500 Kg/H
- Service: 24 Hours One Day
- Name: Feed Pellet Stabilizer and Cooler
- Transport Package: Iron Case, Iron Pallet According to Customer′s Req
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Main product characteristics
1. New-type stabilizing (post grinding) and cooling equipment. It organically combines pellet stabilizing and counterflow cooling, making good use of workshop space so as to save the space;
2. The stabilizing section and cooling section are vertically arranged. Resulting in compact structure and less floor space;
3. The swing plate discharging mechanism is adopted in the stabilizing section. The heat-insulting sandwich is available, resulting in high temperature inside the stabilizer, long stabilizing time and good cooking effect;
4. The mature technology of counterflow cooling is adopted in the cooling section, ensuring the cooling effect;
5. High automation degree and convenient maintenance;
6. Capable of producing fish, shrimp feed and high grade poultry and livestock feed.
Description of feed pellet stabilizer and cooler
This type of counter flow cooler is for biomass energy pellets and animal, livestock,poultry pellets.
It is mainly to cool 2-8mm dimension pellets, when outlet from pellet machines, the hot pellets
temperature is about 60-80 centigrade, after cooling. the temperature is not higher than
room temperature +3-5.
The cooling theory is that cold air goes inside of cooler from bottom to top, hot pellets goes to
cooler from top to bottom, as time goes on, pellets will pulse at the cooler bottom, cold air will
cool them at the bottom gradually, in this way will reduce pellet broken.If cold air also go to
cooler from top, which same as pellets, then hot pellets will meet with cold air suddenly ,
then pellets will be easily broken, especially pellets surface. In this way can cool fully and
equally, pellet broken rate is smaller than 0.2%.
It generally works with cyclone and air fan, air lock. which is used to clean dust, also it can
install a screener at the cooler bottom, which can separate dust and good pellets after cooling.
|Cooling times (min)||30-60||30-60||30-60||30-60|
1.Technical support online service provided.
2.Technical files service provided,
3.On-site training service provided.
4.Spare parts replacement and repair service provided.
Our factory and Workshop & Exhibition & clients
Equipment warranty for one year. As customers confirm that they received the goods, we will provide free replacement parts for damaged parts (in addition to the damage caused by incorrect operation), we will be available through federal, air, sea.
Lifetime maintenance, FengDa provides Chinese operating manual instructions on how to install and maintain. If the customer has any technical problems, we will provide guidance by phone, e-mail and other means.
The overall complexity of the installation of the machine we have for you, or custom equipment or complete production lines. After installation, we will check the machine, operation of equipment, installation and provide you with a test report.
Our clients can operate according to the instructions. Or before delivery, customers can come to our factory, our engineers can guide training how to operate and maintain the equipment in the field.
About Delivery time
Q-----What's the delivery term for making business with us?
A--Usually we send the shipment in FOB term. However, the terms of CIF are acceptable which depend on the preference of clients.
About Lead Time
Q------What's the lead time after placing the order?
A------Usually it takes about 15~30 days after we received your confirmation.
However, it would depend on our production line schedule(the timing clients place order)and the complication of the item.
About Payment Term
Q------What's the Payment Term?
A------By T/T in Advance, or Irrevocable L/C as Sight.